Maybe I'm thick but...

Sean Lewis yellowdog-newbie@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Wed, 28 Apr 2004 17:22:53 +0100

Hi Julian

Thanks for the speedy response

I ran a status on the daemon and its response was as follows

httpd dead but subsys locked

when I try to restart httpd I get

Stopping httpd: [FAILED]
Starting httpd: [  OK  ]

I don't know where the system logs are kept on linux (yet, but i'm sure some
nice person or google will point me in the right direction) so I can't tell
you what they say.

Again, any help would be most appreciated, and I'm not doing this for work
its for me, they don't give a rats ass about linux.

*sigh*

Sean

P.S

<---Quote--->

Here's one for you: where the hell is your company contact info? I
couldn't find your location on your website. I don't have macromedia
flash on my ydl install, so I coudn't see your main navigation bar till
I looked you up on my Windows browser. Thought you might like to know :-)

I know, thank god I didn't design it, navigation is as important to websites
as location is to houses.

:o/