Message 2: Gentoo too new

Mdean yellowdog-newbie@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Wed, 28 Apr 2004 17:35:10 -0700

--------------020707060301010900020001

as a matter of fact, I haven't been "employed".  Its my company.  I am
the employer.  A cautionary word of advice.  Don't put Yellow Dog on
your resume. if you have one.  With regard to India, I am quite aware of
the high quality of India talent, since I have offices both in Calcutta
(sort of the 2nd Silicon Valley to Bangalore) and downtown Ortigas
(philippines).

Norberto Quintanar wrote:

>--- Mdean <mdean@sourceview.com> wrote:
>

>>Your reference to King Lear is enlighhtening and places your
>>educational
>>level as well.  I have a Ph.D. in statistics, 20 years experience
>>in IT,
>>including both IBM and CDC mainframes, program in FORTRAN, C/C++
>>and
>>various script languages such as PHP, 9 years experience with
>>Linux, and
>>15 years experience loading various OS, including Apple DOS, BEOS,
>>OS2,
>>CP/M, MS-DOS, OpenBSD, FreeBSD, RedHat (2-9), Mandrake, Rover etc.
>>have just finished a project integrating R with Postgresql.
>>

>No offense to my DESI brethren on the list, but everyone in India has
>all of the same credentials as you.  :)  AND they work for a third of
>your salary!
>
>Norberto "14 years of BSOD experience!!" Quintanar
>http://www.geocities.com/nquintanar

--------------020707060301010900020001

<head>
  <title></title>
</head>
as a matter of fact, I haven't been "employed".&nbsp; Its my company.&nbsp; I am
the employer.&nbsp; A cautionary word of advice.&nbsp; Don't put Yellow Dog on
your resume. if you have one.&nbsp; With regard to India, I am quite aware
of the high quality of India talent, since I have offices both in
Calcutta (sort of the 2nd Silicon Valley to Bangalore) and downtown
Ortigas (philippines).&nbsp; <br>
Norberto Quintanar wrote:
 type="cite">
  <pre wrap="">--- Mdean <a class="moz-txt-link-rfc2396E" href="mailto:mdean@sourceview.com">&lt;mdean@sourceview.com&gt;</a> wrote:
  </pre>
    <pre wrap="">Your reference to King Lear is enlighhtening and places your

<a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://www.geocities.com/nquintanar">http://www.geocities.com/nquintanar</a>