DHCP IP address

jeanachille yellowdog-newbie@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Thu, 29 Apr 2004 15:05:02 +0200

Hello Krischan,

I've got the "redhat-control-network".
I can activate my internal ethernet card.

But when I try it, I'v got a error message, I'don't get a Ip address.

What I wants to know, if dhcp rpm is install in YDL 3.0
With Debian, you do that:
root--- dpkg -l dhcp-client
If is instal you have the number, if not root said no dhcp.

But when I write root--- dpkg -l dhcp-client, I've got no command for dpkg.

Thanks,

Jean-Achille.