Firmtek Seritek

Bruce Vetre yellowdog-newbie@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Thu, 29 Apr 2004 18:17:17 -0400

Has anyone been able to use Firmtek's Seritek SATA controller? If I
read the support pages correctly on YDL, SATA will be supported with
the G5, but I'm guessing that would only support Apples built in SATA
and that would be the next build that will be here in May. Any input
would greatly be appreciated, as you know, I'm new to the community. I
downloaded the 3.0.1 ISO-s and I was able to boot, but the installer
couldn't recognize my drive. I tried emailing Terrasoft, because I'd be
more than happy to buy a version with support, but I want to make sure
I buy the correct version. I haven't heard from them yet, hence this
post. I'm running a: Beige G3, Firmtek SATA w/ WD Raptor, Radeon 7000,
768 RAM, Stock 300 MHz CPU. Thanks, Bruce