AAAAwwww c'mon folks...NUFF ALREADY!!!

Don yellowdog-newbie@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Fri, 30 Apr 04 02:40:52 -0500

>From:        Derick Centeno, aguilarojo@macol.net
>To:          YDLNewbie, yellowdog-newbie@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
>
>On Thu, 2004-04-29 at 10:19,
>yellowdog-newbie-request@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com wrote:
>
>Well, Dean:
>I opened you up like a surgeon and it was unfair.  But you started down
>this track.

Know what?  I personally do not care any more who the f started
what.  This useless crap is getting so far off topic for this list
that it is utterly rediculous.

Frankly, REGARDLESS if Terrasoft is any good whatsoever, they don't
NEED anybody to whip out a sword to slash them or to defend them.
Their own capabilities or lack thereof will stand for themselves.

If the participants of this nonsense REALLY are so intellectual,
they will eventually figure that out.  I doubt Terrasoft will stand
one second longer, or crash and burn one second sooner based on the
blubberings going on in the name of ....aaawwww  ...fergit it.

ATTENTION LIST OWNER:

PLEASE ban both of the individuals perpetuating this 'stuff' if
they don't PUT AN INSTANT STOP TO THIS and apologize to THE REST
OF US for making us endure their (un)righteous indignations with
one another.

This is rediculous.

Don