Printing Question

Clinton MacDonald yellowdog-newbie@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Fri, 30 Apr 2004 10:53:31 -0500

Gerald:

Gerald wrote:
> After tinkering with YDL now since sometime in August I've finally been
> able to get most of it working. However I still cannot get the printer
> to  work. I've been experimenting with some documents in Open Office.
> I've  downloaded some print information from the internet and gone
> through all  the steps. The printer seems to be recognized but still
> will not print.  Any help would be appreciated.

Printing problems are the bane of Yellow Dog Linux, or of almost any
Linux on any platform. People have had more success with solving them on
the Yellow Dog General mailing list, so I recommend you ask your
question there (we are, after all, all newbies here :-) ). Look in my
signature for directions to the General list.

Good luck!

Best wishes,
Clint

Note: the Yellow Dog Newbie mailing list is not currently being archived
(we don't know why). Therefore, for significant questions whose answers
might help other Yellow Dog Linux users, we recommend you sign up for
the Yellow Dog General list: