Printing Question

Gerald yellowdog-newbie@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Fri, 30 Apr 2004 13:13:44 -0700

Ed,

thanks for the tip. However that does not work at least for me. While
it does recognize my printer it does nothing. I can't print from OO or
the test page. While I like many things about Linux it's pretty useless
without the ability to print out my work, plus it's extremely
frustrating. I'll get back to it again. But right now I have some work
to do.

Thanks for all the help.