CAD/AEC software before buy...

Krischan yellowdog-newbie@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Mon, 10 May 2004 13:44:52 +0200

Salut Jacques,

as far as I remember I just followed the instructions to compile qCAD. You need to be root when you run the all-in-one script "build_qcad.sh" as mentioned in the readme file. I did the install with qcad-2.0.1.1-1.
If you have more points to discuss or any questions - go ahead and write back. I hope I can help!

To your second question: No, I have no experience with 3D apps - but as far as I know, blender runs even on toasters ;-). Give it a try and let me know if you got it running under ydl.

Good luck.

Krischan