processor G3

David C. Hacker, DVM yellowdog-newbie@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Wed, 12 May 2004 19:20:40 -0500

I don't know why everyone makes such a big deal out of upgrading the
iMac.  The first and second generation up to the 333mHz models are
really very easy to upgrade.  Once you open the case the whole
motherboard just slides right out, and the processor card is right on
top.  I have put new memory in both slots a new hard drive a new cd-rw
drive in mine and each time it only takes about 30 minutes start to
finish.
Just my 2 cents worth.

David C. Hacker, DVM
212 N 1st St #2