cd drive question and nessus question

Geocacher yellowdog-newbie@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Fri, 14 May 2004 00:52:31 -0400

If you have esound (the enlightened sound daemon) installed on your
system, try going in to the XMMS configuration menu, selecting which
codec is being used to play sound.

If my hunch is correct, it's defaulted to play the OSS library drivers.
  Switch to the esound daemon setting, reboot KDE, GNOME, or whatever
window manager you're using, and you may find yourself in business.

This worked for me, I hope, if you choose to try it, it also works for
you.

Kind regards,
Stephen Brown