Plugging in ethernet

Clinton MacDonald yellowdog-newbie@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Tue, 03 Aug 2004 13:57:51 -0500

Derick:

Derick Centeno wrote:
> Within Gnome there exists the Network Configuration App (entitled just
> plain Network) which is available under System Settings.  You'll notice
> it will list the devices you have set up.
> [...]

This sounds like a great answer to a Frequently Asked Question. Do you
see where I am going with this? ;-)

If you would like to write this up as a FAQ for the YDL FAQ site, I
would be pleased to post it for you.

Let me know if you agree to this idea.

Thanks!

Best wishes,
Clint

Note: the Yellow Dog Newbie mailing list is not currently being archived
(we don't know why). Therefore, for significant questions whose answers
might help other Yellow Dog Linux users, we recommend you sign up for
the Yellow Dog General list: