running YDL from an external drive

reuben raj yellowdog-newbie@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Mon, 16 Aug 2004 22:50:53 +0100 (BST)

Thanks for your help Derick. I glanced through the
website and it seems that you need to first install it
on your  macs hard drive before you can boot from the
external drive. I was actually hoping I could avoid
that step and install YDL straight onto the external
drive.
I will search and see if there is anymore info on the
website.

Thanks again

Reuben

http://www.sharplabs.com:8668/space/Using+an+external+disk+gizmo+-+New+World