running YDL from an external drive

Norberto Quintanar yellowdog-newbie@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Mon, 16 Aug 2004 15:23:14 -0700 (PDT)

As the guy who wrote the FAQ, I can tell you that you will have to
install first to mac then to your external.  I've tried to figure out
a way that would install straight to the external HD, but alas I have
not been succesful.  Of course your mileage may vary...

http://www.sharplabs.com:8668/space/Using+an+external+disk+gizmo+-+New+World