CD-ROM not found during installation Yellowdog Linux 3.0

Olaf Neumann yellowdog-newbie@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Tue, 17 Aug 2004 19:35:58 +0200

Hi,

I bought the full package of yellowdog linux 3.0. Because the delivery time
of the package is long, I decided to download the ISO's. So far so good. I
have a Powermac 8500 180 Mhz computer, and the setup of Bootx went well. I
can boot into linux, but after the question form which media I want to
install yellowdog (cd-rom), a message is shown that the cd-rom of yellowdog
is not found in the cd-rom drive. By the way the cd-rom drive works fine in
Mac OS 8, 8.6 and 9.1. Is there a problem with my ISO or is there another
problem. If
anyone has an idea... let me know.

Thanks.

Greetings,