hi

Derick Centeno yellowdog-newbie@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
17 Aug 2004 22:09:01 -0400

Nowadays it (PGP)is available via email programs such as Ximian which
include it as part of their application.  However, as far as I can
recall it is also restricted (PGP) to use within the United States and
not available for use elsewhere.  But that doesn't seem to be what you
are talking about anyway unless your English is REALLY bad.

So I googled for you using gpg as a starting point and this is one of
the sites I came up with.

This link below is perhaps the best of what I found from that quickie
search:

http://www.gnupg.org/

this is probably the best solution for protection and privacy for anyone
outside the US.

Best wishes ...