What are Source CDs for

Arch and Cath yellowdog-newbie@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Thu, 19 Aug 2004 15:17:52 -0400

Those of you who have been here awhile have witnessed my travails some of
which were problems with the 3.0.1 distro.   I have become a true believer
in yum.  That is the my first choice when installing/updating.

Hey any ideas on my firewire problems?

Regards,
Arch

on 8/19/04 2:54 PM, Clinton MacDonald at clint.macdonald@sbcglobal.net