What are Source CDs for

Norberto Quintanar yellowdog-newbie@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Thu, 19 Aug 2004 12:34:04 -0700 (PDT)

Your yum statement made me chuckle.  I never had as many problems as
you did getting up to speed with YDL - any ###.  90% of my installs
have been seamless, and any problems I have had were video and
networking.  Typical for linux.  But when it comes to yum, oy vey.
The dependencies that never are/ were are enough to throw a perfectly
good laptop out the window.