What are Source CDs for

Derick Centeno yellowdog-newbie@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
19 Aug 2004 16:26:19 -0400

Schucks...boss...
I got source disks all the way back from Champion One; I really was
thinking about giving them to my Goddaughter so that she could decorate
the newborn's room when she gives birth in a couple of
months...Imagine...pretty colors bouncing off all those disks...who says
that's not a pretty idea and isn't that a better use than beer coasters
anyway??

Really, aren't these things -- freebies?? Like small frisbees but only
prettier???  Hey there's another idea, take 'em to the local water hole
or pond and skip them off the water!!  More fun than skipping
stones..No?

Forgive me, my wicked side is getting the better off me... I'll stop
here.