What are Source CDs for

Norberto Quintanar yellowdog-newbie@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Thu, 19 Aug 2004 13:43:56 -0700 (PDT)

Derick, here in Chicago my neighbor put all of the CD's he had laying
around on his evergreen tree for the annual unofficial christmas tree
contest.  Mostly AOL Cd's, the colors that bounced off the
phthalocyanine disks garnered a first place from the neighborhood
committee.  First place prize you ask?  A case of Pabst Blue Ribbon
beer.  But, with all the CD's in the tree, he had no place to set
down his beer.