$PYTHONHOME ?

David C. Hacker, DVM yellowdog-newbie@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Thu, 19 Aug 2004 21:36:07 -0400

I am not sure which version of YDL you installed but one version (3.0
if memory recalls) had a faulty yum package.  Try going to
http://ayo.freshrpms.net/yellowdog/3.0/ppc/freshrpms/RPMS/yum-2.0.7
-3.0.yd.fr.noarch.rpm and downloading the new version of yum.  To
install open a root terminal and use rpm -ivh
yum-2.0.7-3.0.yd.fr.noarch.rpm.
Good Luck,
David C. Hacker, DVM