CD-ROM not found during installation Yellowdog Linux 3.0

David C. Hacker, DVM yellowdog-newbie@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Thu, 19 Aug 2004 21:40:13 -0400

I had the same problems with my iMac 333.  I could mount the YDL CD's I
burned in Mac OS 9 and X but when I tried to install from them they
would boot but then it said it couldn't find them.  I think a lot of it
has to do with the linux driver and the older CD-ROM drives.
David C. Hacker, DVM