CD-ROM not found during installation Yellowdog Linux 3.0

Norberto Quintanar yellowdog-newbie@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Fri, 20 Aug 2004 07:25:41 -0700 (PDT)

I  donot know if  t his has anythinng  to do with  it,,  but I  was
recently installing Mandrake 10 and I kept getting package install
errors.  I googled my problem and found that burning the mandrake
iso's at 2-4X speed "might" solve my problem.  In my situation it
did.  YMMV