CD-ROM not found during installation Yellowdog Linux 3.0

Olaf Neumann yellowdog-newbie@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Fri, 20 Aug 2004 11:29:29 +0200

Hello David,
this Weekend I will set a other CD-ROM Drive im my (Linux)Mac, so I will
see, if it is the old Drive.
But why can YDL 2.3 get the CD-ROM Drive?
By YDL 2.3 and can use both Installer and it works.
Maybe the ramdisk from YDL 3.0 has no Driver for the Old CD-ROM Drive.

Regards
Olaf Neumann