Monitor settings for iBook 800

David C. Hacker, DVM yellowdog-newbie@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Fri, 20 Aug 2004 21:40:40 -0400

Make sure you don't have your OS X partition mounted in Linux.  Also,
the first boot sometimes takes a while.  How long did you let the wheel
spin before you gave up on it?
If you don't want to force restart your computer hit control-F8 and you
will get back to linux and you can either kill the MOL process or
restart linux from there.  It is much safer on your system.
David C. Hacker, DVM