problems with my printer

h.ornstein yellowdog-newbie@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Sun, 22 Aug 2004 19:54:28 +0200

Hallo,

Im having trouble with the installation of the Epson st.ph.915. I tried
newer versions of gimp-print (4.2.6 and 4.2.7) . After unpacked I gave
the ./configure command. At the end there are the following lines:

checking whether to enable maintainer specific portions of Makefiles..no
      ,,      ,,   to use level 3 postscript...no
      ,,      ,,   to build ghostscript driver..no
      ,,       if user install is enabled  ..no
      ,,           for cc..no
configure: error: no acceptable cc found in $PATH.

So there is something wrong, I dont know what and how to solve it.
Any help is welcome!

Harald Ornstein