YDL 4.0

mascarasnake yellowdog-newbie@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Mon, 23 Aug 2004 21:22:34 -0400

I'm just tossing this off the cuff, but as Dr. Clint postulates,
OldWorld folks really shouldn't concern themselves too much, unless they
just want to tinker, tweak and twiddle getting YDL4 working on their
systems.

The *main* advantages of YDL4, as I understand it, is better support for
the 64 bit G5 and newer hardware.