YDL 4.0 - Super Off Topic

Derick Centeno yellowdog-newbie@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
25 Aug 2004 18:11:39 -0400

Now THAT fellow not only lives forever, BUT FOREVER IN EVERY POSSIBLE
UNIVERSE SIMULTANEOUSLY!!  C'MON WITH THAT MANY PROFOUNDO...WHAT WAS
THAT DRINK>>>??? Ah YES...THE PAN GALACTIC GARGLE BLASTER...
WELL...ANYONE CAN NOT ONLY LOOK COOL THEY CAN BE COOL TOO! OUT
BEEBLEBROXING BEEBLEBROX!!  NOT TO MENTION THAT FANTASTIC SUPER MONDO
COMPANION OF HIS...IMAGINE IMPROBABLY INFINITE VERSIONS OF HER AROUND
GUIDING ONE BACK THROUGH VARIOUS VERSIONS OF NORMALITY!

Hey, Sign me up!!

Dear Douglas Adams, beat us all to it though... What IF everything
before THAT book were merely rough drafts and Hitchhiker IS THE BOOK!!
And the Universe is waiting for us to figure it out kind of like a
twisted Jonathan Livingston Seagull with a GargleBlaster as a chaser!

????

Imagine watching and seeing the Second Coming or Return (Not Re-Coming?)
at the Restaurant at the End of the Universe just before everything
collapses into a Black Hole and then we come out and DO IT AGAIN.  Holy
Shades OF ROCKY HORROR!!
!!!