Burning ISO images

nicole yellowdog-newbie@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Sat, 28 Aug 2004 15:49:00 -0400

Not sure how it is set up on the earlier versions of OS X.  I am
running 10.3.5.  To burn ISOs, I open disk utility, do Images- open,
point it to the ISO file, click on the name of the ISO (not on the
little disk icon it shows) when disk utility mounts it and click burn.
I have not had any problems doing that before and it is how I burned
all my YDL ISOs.