Greetings from the new Yellow Dog Newbie List Admin!

sloopy yellowdog-newbie@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
03 Sep 2004 13:00:20 -0400

hmmm as an interesting twist of fate, AJ is no longer the nice guy who
moderates this list... i was asked by Kai the other night and i
accepted... so now (again in as many weeks) we have a NEW moderator for
the YDL-newbie ML...

sloopy.

p.s. whats this linux thing i keep hearing so much about? ;')