Greetings from the new Yellow Dog Newbie List Admin!

Derick Centeno yellowdog-newbie@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
03 Sep 2004 10:44:21 -0400

Hi AJ:
Welcome to the party...the fray...the free-for-all...the LOVE list...the
BEAR-IT-ALL list ...THE...need I go on...?

Hope to share great times with you!  Look forward to hearing from you
Derick.