XMMS freezes, what gives?

Roger Scow yellowdog-newbie@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
03 Sep 2004 21:58:44 -0500

xine worked great out of the box for cd audio.  Didn't like the DVD I
put in.  I searched for plugins.  All the ones I can find are already
installed.  Are youhaving luck with DVDs?  What do I have to change to
get the playback?

One interesting point, under control center/storage devices my optical
drive is listed as a cdrom, but is really a cdrw/dvdrom drive. This may
be the problem.

xine does rock.

ROger