Still fighting with OO.org1.1.2

Frank Hieber yellowdog-newbie@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
06 Sep 2004 18:37:48 -0700

Ok, I managed all of that, but still nothing appears in the Applications
menu.  I can get it to work by running ./soffice from
/home/username/OpenOffice.org1.1.2.  It doesn't not seem like a clean
install to me.  I guess if that is how it is supposed to be, I can work
around this, but on OS X and on Windows it was a bit cleaner.  I'll have
to create links, add them to the Application menu, associate my old
files with the new application.  Is this how it is supposed to be?

Frank