Cant login

Ngawang Dorjee Gelek yellowdog-newbie@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Wed, 15 Sep 2004 07:46:34 +0200

OK. N=E4r det st=E5r en massa saker och sen gr=F6n text breve s=E5 kom =
detta upp
tangentbordsloyauten		[misslyckades]
slumtalsgeneratorn			[misslyckades]
l=E4sa in tangentbordsloyauten	[misslyckades]
och emellan dessa var det flera saker som lyckades [OK].

and on english:

the errors was:

keyboardloyout		[failed]
randomnumbergenerator	[failed]
read in keyboardloyout	[failed]
and between those there was many things that was [OK]

  (My name is a Tibetan Buddhist name, its not by birthname, but I use=20=

it)