Cant login

Olaf Olson yellowdog-newbie@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Tue, 14 Sep 2004 21:14:42 -0700

Ngawang,

Please send us the error in Swedish. There is probably someone here who
can can understand what it is about the keyboard that is failing, and we
may be able to tell you what to do with it. I am worried that it may be
a local language problem for YDL, not just you.

I am curious, however, as your name doesn't sound very Swedish to me.

Olaf