Error on Make Modules for new kernel 2.6.8.1

Derick Centeno yellowdog-newbie@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
18 Sep 2004 10:19:21 -0400

Question:
When you were still at the menu configuration stage prior to saving how
your kernel would be configured, did you select all the appropriate and
inter-related modules?  Did you explore the help menu explaining what
each module and sub and sub-sub module did or why it could be important
for use within your hardware?