17" titanium trackpad problem

Dan Rosenbloom yellowdog-newbie@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
20 Sep 2004 13:53:06 -0400

PS- more interesting wierdness with 17" trackpad:

I disabled 3button emulation.
1. USB mouse w/keyboard cannot pop up a window
2. Powerbook keyboard connot pop-up a window.
3. Trackpad still does when moving cursor swiftly from side to side (??)

Is there a seperate setting for the trackpad 3-button emulation?
Or maybe this trackpad is addressed wrong...?

Thanks in advance to any responses!
-Dan