Forgot login name and need to change default os at boot.

Clinton MacDonald yellowdog-newbie@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Tue Sep 21 14:43:58 MDT 2004

Mr. Fingerson:

Shawn Protsman wrote:

>> From a terminal type:
>>
>> cat /etc/passwd
>>
>> It will list all the login names. You can also use the
>> user manager GUI tool.

You could also look in the directory "/home" while logged in as root.
You will see a list of user home directories named after the short name
of each user.

Best wishes,
Clint