USB to ethernet adapters and macs

christopher marcoe yellowdog-newbie@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Tue Sep 21 13:55:20 MDT 2004

Greetings linux guru's and fellow newbies,

My poor G3/900 ibook had an encounter w/ a small child..who likes to pull on ethernet cables... :-(

I run MacOS 9.2/10.2 and YDL 3.0.1 and now I have no ethernet...

Is anyone aware of any USB to ethernet adapters that have drivers for macs/YDL?

Of course I'd love a solution that will work on all 3 platforms but I'd like to win the lottery too.  Ethernet one any OS is better than no network.

Any advice?

-Chris

Switch to Netscape Internet Service.

Netscape. Just the Net You Need.