Spamassassin > 2.3?

Tom Boulay yellowdog-newbie@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Tue Sep 21 20:20:48 MDT 2004

Thanks for your reply Derick,
	I'm still playing around with the email filtering system.  I've got a
couple of filters in place, although one thing that I miss is the
ability to forward/bounce e-mails based on sender (not a commonly used
one, but I had a specific need).  I disabled sendmail on this machine
because it's really not needed, or else I suspect I could pipe to it.
	I did get the latest SpamAssassin to work, it seems my perl was
incorrectly configured so I couldn't CPAN the latest until I fixed that.

	One question:  Seeing as how you can pipe e-mail messages in evolution,
is there some kind of script to query a DNSBL after messages have been
received from a POP3 server and filter accordingly (ie return 0 or 1 if
the IP is on a DNSBL)?  Most DNSBL info is written for server side
processing, and that's not what I need on this particular machine.

Any help is greatly appreciated,
Tom