Strange memory problem with rev A blue white

Marc markov at tiscali.be
Tue Sep 28 00:19:15 MDT 2004

I can install ydl with a 64Mb chip.

I can add other chips, but only manage to boot after I push
the cuda button.  (even chips that would not install linux seem
to work, if they are not the only chip in the bw).
Linux hangs at "checking for new hardware" , when I don't push the cuda
button.

When the system hangs at other items (eg sendmail, start of logon
screen),
just restart, linux seems to repair itself .

Now, would it be possible to run maconlinux os x, because I can't
install
os x on this machine (don't have a 128mb ram that does want to
intall...)

Marc