Mozilla & Firefox

Olaf Olson oolson at hadleyconnection.com
Tue Sep 28 15:26:48 MDT 2004

As they are separate executables, I should think they don't interfere,
but, since they access the same profiles, etc., they should definitely
not run simultaneously. I also suspect that you wouldn't really want to
do that anyway. That's why I suggested removing mozilla and installing
firefox and thunderbird. If you're not using mozilla for e-mail, then
don't install thunderbird and be happy with the mozilla browser without
the added bulk, aka. firefox.

Olaf