httpd (Apache server)

Eric D hideme666 at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 29 06:52:49 MDT 2004

However, if I try to follow the link to the (local) Apache manual from that
page it tells me the directory cannot be found (I can't remember whether or
not I moved/deleted that directory from /var/www/html/).

PS I've discovered that my /home partition is 99% full (11 MB free out of
2.5 GB... I copied a bunch of pictures over from my iPhoto directory) (94%
after I deleted the trash). It seems that the installer didn't do what I
asked for which was a /home share of 30+ GB and instead gave it 2.5 GB and
gave /usr 35 GB (32.5 of which is free).

(a) could this have been the source of my problems with Apache not
re-starting;

(b) can I move /home to the same partition that /usr is on?;

(c) since I have little time invested in setting this things up (I now know
what to do) should I just floormat and re-install?

Eric.