linux: little bit disapointing...

Marc markov at tiscali.be
Tue Sep 28 21:48:24 MDT 2004

at first, can't find @ char,the pipe char (alt-l on os x)
  the braces (thats why I can't type them ;-(  )
(I choose be-latin, but with french kb, the @ and # are at the right
place,
but still no braces or pipe char...)

Then I can't copy columns from one spreadsheet to another...

How's that possible??

I saw PCs sold with a 7CD distro Mandrake.... (@saturn.fr)

They don't know these things because they never used decent progs??
(of course, the keyboard will work , but who wants an os where you can't
paste from eg vi/shell to openoffice???)

Which user is going to compile the flash plugins??
(don't find the pack with flash(player))

And if you need to be a hacker to get mol working...

Been working with mac since 1985, CDC 1985, unix 1993.

Marc