[OT] - Downloadable Mac OS

yellowdog-newbie at lists.terrasoftsolutions.com yellowdog-newbie at lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Tue Oct 12 12:40:35 MDT 2004

Yeppers, I have an 8 disc and an 8.1 disc.  But since I am trying to
install YDL without a parallel mac os install I was hoping to do it
without the media they shipped with.  Hence my asking about free Mac
OS download; all free software would have been perfect.  I also have
a G3 specific CD for an iMac.  But I'm not interested in that....