Moving YDL off iBook

Roger Scow rscow at mac.com
Sun Oct 24 07:43:17 MDT 2004

Hi, all.  I'm moving up to a new laptop, and my current machine is
going to my wife.  She, for some reason, is not interested in working
with, experimenting with or even hearing about Linux.

So, how do I go about getting the YDL distro off the machine?  I know I
could just erase and reformat the partitions on which it lives, but I
fear that I'll have a major battle with Open Firmware on startup every
time she reboots.

Can someone point me the right direction for a complete and wife-proof
uninstall?

Will be putting YDL back on my new machine ASAP.

Roger