G5 sound and airport

James Cass cassj at earthlink.net
Fri Oct 29 03:59:48 MDT 2004

Vince -

Unless something has changed recently, native Airport Extreme is not
supported yet (only original non-Extreme Airport is supported).  The
reason I've seen posted is that Broadcom hasn't made enough information
available to the public in order to write an Airport Extremed driver
for YDL.  Some people have purchased a third party wireless card as a
workaround.  You'll need to do a list search for this.  Sorry.

Someone else will have to chime in about your sound issue.

-James