[OT somewhat] Bless Steve Balmer's little heart.

James Cass cassj at earthlink.net
Sat Nov 20 19:23:49 MST 2004

Microsoft is threatening China with "potential" lawsuits (via Linux
patent infringements) if China uses Open Source software instead of
Microsoft software.  Steve Ballmer also said,

     "We think our software is far more secure than
      open-source software. It is more secure because
      we stand behind it, we fixed it, because we built it.
      Nobody ever knows who built open-source software,"
      he added.

Puh-lease Mr. Ballmer!!  You can see the entire article here:

http://www.cnn.com/2004/TECH/biztech/11/19/tech.microsoft.linux3.reut/
index.html

- Cassj