Firefox under YDL 3.0.1 on a G3/DT

JGE rcjge at yahoo.ca
Fri Nov 19 16:33:26 MST 2004

Hi folks:

Is anyone running Firefox 1.0rcXX under YDL 3.0.1? If so where did you
source the version of Firefox from and how did you install it? I've been
confused about which pkg platform to grab from! The Mac ones are clearly
for OS X, but it seems unliely that the x86 versions will work. I've
pulled down several tar'd them in console, had them unpack but stop
because the executable "Firefox" file won't run.

HEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!

Regards,
jge