profile customer???

Longman, Bill longman at sharplabs.com
Tue Nov 30 17:44:06 MST 2004

> Hello to all, yesterday I have installed YDL 4.0 on a ibook
> g4 933mhz.  After to have personalized my profile
> customer( ex: themes, wallpaper ) this is cancelled after to
> have to rebootting the system.
>
> someone knows the solution of this problem?  thanks!

Francesco,

You should create another account on your machine and see if you have the
same problem. Change just the background, for instance, and see if that gets
saved.

Does this only happen after a reboot? Do you get the correct settings if you
log off and back on again, if you have NOT rebooted the computer? Does this
same thing happen for root?

> P.S: Excused my ugly English!

I hope *my* English is understandable! I could certainly understand yours!