Sound??

Jeff Yowell jeff_yowell at cox.net
Sun Dec 5 12:10:32 MST 2004

Mandrake 10.1 is also an option.  Problem is, when you kind of counted on
YDL 4.0, with all the HYPE, being the best solution for the PPC, and you've
got your 60GB drive partitioned according to how YDL wants it partitioned,
then it's not too convenient to back up everything and reinstall, folks.
Took me six hours last week - three to figure out why the "everything"
install wouldn't fit on a 9.4GB partition.... Turns out it needs a 9.5GB
partition (to install 6GB worth of software)..................anybody
discover that little gem yet?